We are there for you - Professional service for our guests
Our Tourist Information Centre has been awarded the Deutscher Tourismusverband e.V. (German Tourist Association) "i-Marke" seal of quality.
Tourismusverein Remstal-Route e.V.
Tel. +49 (0) 7151 / 276 50 47
Fax +49 (0) 7151 / 276 50 48
Our opening hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 12:30pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 12.30pm
Information on ...
- Events and activities
- Tourist attractions and excursion destinations
- Route tips for hikers, cyclists and in-line skaters
- Culinary establishments and wine producers
- Regional buses and trains
Contact point for ...
- Locals and visitors
- Mediation and advice on searching for accommodation
- Guided tours and wine tastings, wagon and hot-air balloon rides and much more
- Town guides
Tips for ...
- Daily and weekend programmes
- Family, group and corporate events
Sale of ...
- Hiking and cycling maps
- Books and illustrated books
- "STUTTGART" voucher booklets (with/without 3-day VVS public transport ticket)
- Tickets for the "Schwäbische Waldbahn" (historic trains)
- Remstal-Route gift vouchers